AYUDA provides select clients with NCCER Assessment Site and/or Training Unit Services. As an NCCER sponsored Assessment Site and/or Training Unit you will be able to conduct in-house NCCER assessment, performance evaluations and training and submit them to NCCER’s Automated National Registry (ANR) and ISNetworld if required.
This is generally helpful to companies who do not require or choose to apply for NCCER Sponsorship status but still would like an in-house NCCER certified program.
AYUDA NCCER Sponsorship Pre-Qualification Process Includes:
- Meeting with key personnel to ensure a commitment to provide NCCER services that meet or exceed all NCCER standards and guidelines.
- An on-site visit to ensure the client location has adequate training and lab/shop facilities that meet NCCER standards.
AYUDA NCCER Sponsorship Includes:
- NCCER Instructor Certification and/or Coordinator Certification Course(s), as required.
- Guidance in developing and implementing your in-house NCCER compliant training and/or assessment program.
- Guidance in developing and implementing your NCCER compliant, audit-ready record keeping and filing system.
- Ongoing, monthly oversight of all your in-house NCCER-related training and assessment classes and sessions.
Pricing for NCCER Sponsorship services vary from client-to-client based on the following:
- Type of Sponsorship Selected (Training and/or Assessment)
- Primary Craft/Technical area
- Number of employees